We do allow some music to be copied, with the following restrictions:
- We DO NOT allow songs which are published individually to be copied
(see list of songs at right).
- We DO NOT allow more than 3 songs from any songbook to be copied (this
does not mean 3 songs from each copy of the book you own, rather that
no more than 3 songs from a particular publication may be copied).
- Songs licensed for copying MAY NOT be bound into any form of booklet.
Eventually you will be able to purchase a copy license on this website.
For the time being, however, please send us the following information:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Name of your ward and stake
- Title(s) of song(s) being copied and number of copies being made
- $1.00 fee for license
- 50¢ per copy of each song, not per page of each song (for example, if you
make 10 copies, total would be $6)
- UTAH RESIDENTS ONLY must include 6.85% sales tax on total
- SEND TO:
2245 N 800 E
Provo, UT 84604-1703
YOU MAY MAKE YOUR COPIES NOW. When we receive the fee and the information
from you, we will send back stickers to add to your copies, and they may
then be kept on file in your music library. PLEASE NOTE: Songs by Janice
Kapp Perry which have been published in Church magazines may be copied
FROM THE MAGAZINE at no charge.
Songs which MAY NOT be copied:
A Newness of Life
At Their Mother's Knee
His Little Ones
I'll Follow Jesus
I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus
In the Hollow of Thy Hand
Just One Little Light
Love Is Spoken Here
Missionary, Tell the People
My Star Is Rising
No Ordinary Man
We'll Bring the World His Truth
Where Is Heaven